We’re Here for You!
Update Monday April 27, 2020
We are committed to providing our customers and Team Members with updated information on what we are doing to make shopping for gardening products as safe as possible.
Check www.skh.com for regular updates.
As an agricultural business, we are open 9am-5pm to offer a complete selection including vegetable & herb plants and additional selection of basic grocery options. We offer Contactless Delivery Options to your home or a designated location in our parking lot.
We can deliver whatever you need.
- Free Contactless Delivery to Designated Location in our Parking Lot
- Convenient contactless delivery to your home.*
- New via Van!
- Minimum order of $50 or more
- Delivery rates: up to 5 miles- $10, 5-10 miles- $15, over 10 miles, $20 (*these rates do not include bulk or bagged mulch or stone)
Our Sanitation and Safety Measures
- Per the PA Department of Health order, customers, vendors and team members are required to wear masks while at the store. Entry without a mask will be denied.
- Social Distancing is important for everyone. Please maintain social distancing of 6 ft. with other customers and team members.
- You may experience a delay and may need to wait to enter the store as we are limiting the amount of customers in the store to ensure enough space for social distancing while entering and shopping.
- We placed floor indicators at the checkouts so all customers maintain the proper amount of social distancing during the checkout process.
- Cart Sanitizing– most of our disinfecting wipes that we have for customers to wipe their own carts has been diverted to hospitals and first responders. Until we are able to have enough supply of wipes, a designated Team Member will use sanitizer and wipe each shopping cart/wagon handle before each use.
- We continuously clean and sanitize surfaces, countertops, and all high contact areas within our stores. We do stop serving customers for a few minutes each hour for a store-wide concentrated cleaning focus along with each team member washing their hands.
- At the registers, before the next customer, the Cashiers use sanitizer and wipe all the customer touchpoints including credit card machines and counters.
- Plexiglass dividers will be installed at each register.
- We have asked our Team Members to stay at home if they show symptoms of illness.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’ with other customers & team members
- Come prepared; bring a wish list or have an Idea of what you are shopping for to help speed up your shopping.
- Limit Touch Points — only touch products that you intend to take with you.
- Please follow Posted Signs throughout the store.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please Pay with a Credit or Debit Card.
- Wash and sanitize your hands before and after shopping.
- Disposing of your gloves and wipes after shopping – please put them in our trash cans and not in our parking lot or empty shopping carts.
Stauffers is here for you during these unprecedented times. Together we will get through this. We appreciate your continued trust and support.