We’re Here for You!
Update Monday May 11, 2020
We are committed to providing our customers and Team Members with updated information on what we are doing to make shopping for groceries as safe as possible.
Check www.skh.com for regular updates.
Fresh Foods Store Hours are 7am to 9pm Daily
- Shopping for Seniors and any other at-risk members of our community, as well as shoppers wanting to shop when the store is generally less busy is recommended from 6pm until the store closes.
- Many think when the store opens is the best time to shop for the largest selection of products but that is not always the case. There is not a best time to shop for the best selection as we receive and stock products throughout the day and night.
Our Sanitation and Safety Measures
- Masks are Required by team members, vendors, and customers as part of the order by the PA Secretary of Health.
- Social Distancing is important for everyone. Please maintain social distancing of 6 ft. with other customers and team members.
- You may experience a delay and may need to wait to enter the store as we are limiting the amount of customers in the store to ensure enough space for social distancing while entering and shopping.
- We placed floor indicators at the checkouts so all customers maintain the proper amount of social distancing during the checkout process.
- Intercom announcements are made every 20 minutes to remind Team Members & customers to practice social distancing.
- Cart Sanitizing– most of our disinfecting wipes that we have for customers to wipe their own carts has been diverted to hospitals and first responders. Until we are able to have enough supply of wipes, our Carport Team Members use sanitizer and wipe each shopping cart handle before each use.
- Disinfectant wipe dispensers for customers use while shopping are located in the produce and meat areas of our stores. We are limited on the amount we are able to get.
- We continuously clean and sanitize surfaces, countertops, and all high contact areas within our stores. We do stop serving customers for a few minutes each hour for a storewide concentrated cleaning focus along with each team member washing their hands.
- At the registers, before the next customer, the Cashiers use sanitizer and wipe all the customer touchpoints including rewards terminals, credit card machines, and self check registers.
- Plexiglass dividers were installed at each Cashier’s register, Customer Service counters, Pharmacy counters, and All service counters throughout the store to add separation between Team Members and customers.
- Self-Service Displays are Closed: Hot Foods Bar, Salad Bar, Olive Bar, and Pick Your Own Doughnuts & Bagels. Many items are available prepackaged.
- Sit Down Eating Areas are Closed both Inside & Outside
- Under the Tent is open for Take Out Only.
- Samples and Demos are suspended.
- We have asked our Team Members to stay at home if they show symptoms of illness.
We are experiencing high demand and next availability is often several days out.
- Top right of the web page will show the first available time or check all available times by clicking the “clock” before building your order.
- New order days/times are added every evening at 8:00 PM. (please have order fully ready in cart before the 8:00 PM time as we will NOT be accepting add-ons to orders)
- Shop alone when possible to minimize the total number of customers in our stores.
- Limit your shopping trips to once a week.
- Wash and sanitize your hands before and after shopping.
- Disposing of your gloves and wipes after shopping – please put them in our trash cans and not in our parking lot or empty shopping carts.
- Note – we have temporarily discontinued the use of ALL reusable bags. If you bring them in we will not use them.
Product Availability and Pricing
- Our vendor partners are trying their best to supply all our needs but in many cases there is not enough supply to meet the demand on.
- Some limits are put on many cleaning products and limited other products until we are able to have ample supply.
- We are stocking throughout the day and night as shipments arrive from our vendor partners. Many think when the store opens is the best time to shop for the largest selection of products but that is not always the case.
- Due to the increased demand and shortages of product supply, several items such as Chicken, Ground Beef, and other red meat, market pricing is at historically high levels and we need to reflect these increased costs in our retails. As the markets return to more normal levels, we will reflect those with lower retail pricing.
- The amount of products on sale is increasing as many of our vendor supplies are starting to increase.
- We have a weekly ad posted every Wednesday and starting 5/20/2020 we will be starting back with our several page Advertisement Flyer.
Stauffers is here for you during these unprecedented times. Together we will get through this. We appreciate your continued trust and support.