I Just Need A Little Expert Advice
There’s no such thing as a natural-born gardener. And just like anything else, learning about YOUR garden takes time. So what do you do if you want to ‘garden’, but no one ever taught you how?
Why not hire a Personal Garden Coach? Don’t be intimidated, just dive in! This is for the do-it-yourselvers who want to learn more. Our goal is to help you succeed and in the process save you money, time and labor; and more importantly discover the passion and fun of gardening.
We’ve got a simple solution to that problem: Stauffers Garden Coach.
Learn From the “Experts”.
- You already know that Stauffers is the ‘go-to’ home & garden store to get your flowers, trees and shrubs and where you can get expert advice every day. Now we’ve developed a special program that pairs you with our in-house experts…but at YOUR home!
- We’ll meet you at your house, spend an hour or two working with you to show you how to care for and maintain your outdoor living space.
You can learn:
- How to identify plants in your landscape
- How to prune
- When to fertilize
- How to identify and treat garden pests
- Vegetable Gardening
- Design Ideas
- Anything you ever wanted to know about tending a garden
What It Costs:
$100 for a one-hour minimum visit.
The Small Print: Payment is required at the time the appointment is made. Depending on what you want to learn, most visits will be completed in 1 hour. Garden Coach fees are non-refundable and cannot be used with any other Stauffers promotions or coupons.
Ready to meet with your very own Garden Coach?
Fill out the form below and we’ll pair you up with your very own Stauffers Garden Coach who will be in contact with you within 1 business day to set up the visit.