Program dates for the 2020-21 School Year:
School Registration: May 1, 2020 – October 31, 2020
School Earning: October 1, 2020 – March 28, 2021
At Stauffers of Kissel Hill Fresh Foods, part of our mission is to “Enrich Our Community” through involvement with our Stauffers School Rewards program. This year we are committed to give up to $20,000 to Lancaster County schools.
See instructions for how to link your Stauffers Signature Rewards ID to your school of choice: Linking Your Rewards ID Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the program work?
Our Stauffers School Rewards program gives schools the opportunity to earn a percentage of sales made at Stauffers of Kissel Hill Fresh Foods by registered Stauffers Signature Rewards members. As a Stauffers Signature Rewards member, you can choose which school you wish to support. Using your Stauffers Signature Rewards ID, we will track purchases earned for your school. A check will be issued to each designated school at the end of each earning period reflecting the amount earned by that school.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill will rebate up to 1% of the purchases made in the schools’ names with a maximum donation of $20,000.00 total to all enrolled schools. If the amount to be rebated to all schools exceeds $20,000, your organization will get a pro-rated percentage of the $20,000 based on the total of all purchases. Example: The total amount of purchases in all the Schools is $3,000,000 and School A has accumulated $20,000 in purchases, $20,000 / $3,000,000 = 1% of all money purchases in all schools’ names, School A will receive 1% of $20,000 or $200.
Do my Stauffers Home & Garden Store purchases count towards Stauffers School Rewards?
Stauffers School Rewards is only supported by Fresh Foods purchases made by Stauffers Signature Rewards members.
Are there specific items that qualify for this program?
All purchases accumulated on Stauffers Signature Rewards IDs are eligible. The following are excluded from earning Rewards points: Home & Garden Store purchases, fluid milk (including cream, heavy cream, half-and-half, etc.), postage stamps, gift cards, third-party pharmacy prescriptions, Under the Tent food, event tickets, and other items prohibited by law.
How do I know if my school is participating?
Schools must enroll in the Stauffers School Rewards program to earn these monies. If approved, your school will be listed as an option for your support in a drop-down menu under the Login Information section of your Stauffers Signature Rewards Account Page.
How do I register my Stauffers Signature Rewards ID to start earning School Rewards?
If you don’t have a Stauffers Signature Rewards ID,
1. Visit the Customer Service desk in store to register your information, or during checkout.
2. Login into your Stauffers Signature Rewards account on our website (you will be prompted to receive a phone call or text message containing a code to access your account during login).
3. Visit your Account Page and choose the school that you would like to support using the drop-down menu. Once selected, click Update.
If you have a Stauffers Signature Rewards ID,
1. Login into your Stauffers Signature Rewards account on our website (you will be prompted to receive a phone call or text message containing a code to access your account during login).
2. Visit your Account Page and choose the school that you would like to support using the drop-down menu. Once selected, click Update.
E-mail email@example.com or call 717-626-4771 extension 7212