Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the promotional period?
You may earn Grocery Rewards from June 6 through July 31, 2018. You may redeem the Grocery Rewards you earned from June 6 through August 7, 2018.
2. How do I earn Grocery Rewards?
Use your Stauffers Rewards card at the checkout each time you shop. For every $1 you spend from June 6 through July 31, 2018, you earn 1 point. When you reach 500 points, a $10 Grocery Reward will be automatically loaded on your card. [Note: The following are excluded from earning Rewards points: Garden Center purchases, fluid milk (including cream, heavy cream, half-and-half, etc.)], postage stamps, gift cards, third-party pharmacy prescriptions, Under the Tent food, event tickets and other items prohibited by law.
3. Do you track my cumulative purchases toward my Grocery Rewards?
Yes. Every dollar you spend on eligible groceries each time you check out is tracked when you present your Stauffers Rewards card (or alternate ID). There’s no need for you to track it. You can find your point balance on the bottom of your register receipt or by asking at Customer Service.
4. Must I make a minimum purchase to earn points?
No. You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend during the earning period, regardless of the total amount of your purchase (up to a maximum of $2,000 per transaction).
5.What is the maximum number of Rewards I can earn?
The maximum number of Rewards you can earn in a single transaction is four (4). Other than that, there is no limit to the total number of Rewards you can earn from June 6 through July 31, 2018.
6. When can I redeem my Reward?
You can redeem your Reward instantly when you earn it or you can save it to use later. Grocery Rewards can be redeemed from June 6 through August 7, 2018.
7. How do I redeem my Reward?
Present your Stauffers Rewards card (or alternate ID) to the cashier when making a grocery purchase from June 6 through July 31, 2018. When you’ve earned a $10 Grocery Reward, the cashier will ask if you want to use it for the current order or save it for your next order on or before August 7, 2018.
8. Can I bank my Rewards or must I use them as I earn them?
You can bank your Rewards. However, once they are banked, you must redeem them in a single transaction, up to a maximum of four (4). If you have more than four (4) Rewards, the remainder will be banked for a future purchase through August 7, 2018.
9. If I bank my Rewards during the earning period, must I use the entire amount on one purchase?
Yes. You must use the entire amount of your Reward(s) on a single transaction, up to a maximum of four (4) Rewards. If you have more than four (4) Rewards, they will be saved for a future purchase.
10. How many Rewards can be redeemed in a single transaction?
You can redeem up to four (4) Rewards in a single transaction. Any remaining Rewards can be used on a future purchase through August 7, 2018.
11. Do I lose Grocery Rewards points at the end of a promotional period?
Yes. Stauffers will reset your Grocery Rewards balance to zero after August 7, 2018, which is the end date for redeeming rewards.
12. Can I redeem my Grocery Rewards even if my purchase is less than the amount of Rewards points I have? Will I lose the balance of the Reward?
When you earn your $10 Grocery Reward, you will be offered the option of using it on your current transaction or saving it for a future purchase. If you use it on a transaction that is less than $10, you will lose the balance of the Reward. You may save the Reward for a future purchase, as long as it is redeemed by August 7, 2018.
13. Can un-redeemed Grocery Rewards be used after August 7, 2018?
No. Grocery Rewards must be used by August 7, 2018.