A Game Day Snack Essential: Stauffers Signature Salsas
January 14, 2019
The Big Game requires a snack with BIG flavor!
Our Signature Salsa blends are delicious and easy game day party essentials. We think you and your hungry guests will absolutely love them!
There are 8 fantastic flavors in our stores, made fresh daily with the best ingredients. We use ripe tomatoes, punch-packing peppers, flavorful onions, and unique additives that make each recipe shine. To help you pick the perfect flavor for your party, we’ve even paired each kind with the Tortilla Chips we think best compliment them!
We guarantee that these combos will score big on the big day. Try them out and tell your friends!
Introducing the Classics:
1. Mild Salsa: Let’s be honest…not everyone can take the heat. Plenty of game day party-goers just want to enjoy a nice, cool flavor sensation to munch on as they cheer on their team of choice! There’s nothing wrong with going the mild route! In fact, this is definitely your best choice if you want to 100% make sure that everyone can appreciate your snack selection. It may be middle of the road when it comes to hotness, but it certainly doesn’t skimp on flavor. Pair this with classic with Green Mountain Gringo Tortilla Strips™ made with Yellow Corn!
2. Mild Cilantro Salsa with Garlic: Now we’re kicking it up a notch! (Get it…?) This salsa is for flavor fanatics that still may not be as comfortable with spicy foods. The power players cilantro and garlic bring a new, refreshing taste to our Mild Salsa that your guests will go wild for when they try it. This flavor often leaves you craving something salty, so we love to dip it in Utz White Corn Tortilla Chips™. Game day never tasted so good!
Bring on the Heat:
3. Hot Salsa: The game is getting good…you’re on the edge of your seat…and they call time out! You and your guests will need a snack that can keep up with the heat of the game! Our Hot Salsa is not for the casual dipper. We pack plenty of zing into this amazing blend of jalapeño and red peppers, tomatoes, onions, and spices. So much so, that we recommend not going any spicier with your choice of tortilla chip! Keep it simple with Tostitos Simply Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips™ with Sea Salt.
4. Hot Cilantro Salsa with Garlic: Be warned, this is addicting! You get all the fieriness of the hot salsa plus the pungency of cilantro and garlic. What’s not to love? For this game day grub pick, we recommend that you take smaller bites to give your taste buds a breather. Choose Herr’s Bite Size Dippers™ to control your urge to rush for large bites!
Savor the Flavor of the Southwest:
5. Texas Salsa: This isn’t your ordinary salsa! We came up with the perfect recipe to help you and your guests feel like you’re snacking in a Texan cantina listening to beautiful Mariachi music! Our Texas Salsa combines blackeye peas, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, green pepper, jalapeños, cilantro, and italian dressing along with other natural flavors to create something special. Try this unique salsa with an even more unique chip: Garden of Eatin’ Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips ™.
6. Black Bean Salsa: While not quite as adventurous as the Texas Salsa, our Black Bean Salsa still provides plenty of Southwestern charm for you to enjoy. In this recipe you will find black beans, corn, onions, garlic, tomatoes, hot peppers, and cilantro. What truly gives it its kick is the added lime juice, chili powder, and Mexican Adobo seasoning, simply ¡fantástico! Pair bean with bean by choosing Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips™ with Sea Salt – it just makes sense!
Finish Strong and Sweet:
7. Fresh Garden Salsa: You get the best of both worlds when you choose this signature blend of veggies and spices. Our Fresh Garden Salsa is simultaneously spicy and sweet, balanced perfectly to satisfy all of your game day guests! The kick comes naturally comes from our jalapeño peppers, cilantro, and garlic, while the sweet finish is found in our yellow onions, plum tomatoes, and fresh lime juice. Give this salsa a flavor boost by choosing Late July Snacks Organic Sea Salt & Lime Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips™!
8. Mango Salsa: Last, but certainly not least, our Mango Salsa is the ultimate flavor experience. “What might the first ingredient be?” you might ask. The answer is Mango, of course. We unite this tropical fruit with ripe tomatoes, red onion, jalapeños, lime juice and oil, fresh cilantro, garlic, and black pepper to create a memorable snacking journey for everyone on game day. You simply cannot go wrong with this on your menu. We chose Utz Tortiyahs!™ Superior Restaurant Style Dipping Dips as the ideal match for this salsa.
Come for the Quarterbacks, Stay for the Delicious Snacks!
Regardless of what team you and your party goers may root for on game day, rest assured that they’ll leave satisfied as long as you’ve got the goods. Pick up any of our Signature Salsas in our produce department to make sure you provide a successful snacking experience for your guests. From mild, to spicy and sweet, our Signature flavors are guaranteed to stir up as much hype as a game-winning touchdown!
Choose Stauffers for all of your entertaining needs!
For more big game necessities, click here: https://www.skh.com/easy-entertaining/
Happy Game Day!