Get Your Holiday Meats & Recipes for Preparing them!
Make sure that your Christmas meal is extra special this year!
Our Butcher Shop is your go-to source for holiday meats. We custom cut your meats the way that you like them, portioning and trimming them to perfection. Following a recipe? We’ve got you covered. We’ll prepare your cuts to have them ready to go! It’s the quality and service you deserve!
This holiday season, try one of these 7 delicious Stauffers Signature cuts from our trusted butchers!
- Rib Roast Traditional Bone-in or Ribs cut & Tied
- Rib Roast French Trimmed
- Rib Roast Boneless
- Rib Eye Roast Boneless
- Tenderloin Trimmed & Tied
- Crown Roast PA Farm Fresh
- Rack of Pork Stauffers Signature or PA Farm Fresh
Each cut brings a different set of textures and flavors to your festive gathering.
Keep it classic with a Traditional Bone-in, Ribs Cut & Tied, French Trimmed, or Boneless Rib Roast! These all time favorites are sure to please to with their home-for-the-holidays feel. We’ve got recipes for you to try that let you remember how Grandma used to make them, but with fun and fantastically-delicious twists!
Maple-Glazed Rib Roast with Roasted Acorn Squash
- Sweeten up your savory Rib Roast with this idea. Choosing squash as your side to this pièce de résistance is not only one of the healthiest options that you can choose, but it’s also incredibly tasty! This recipe is also on the simpler side when it comes to ingredients, as you will only need your roast, pure maple syrup, thyme, garlic, acorn squash, salt, and pepper! Check it out.
Herb-Crusted Pork Rib Roast with Red Wine Sauce
- If you’re feeling a little more sophisticated, try this awe-inspiring take on the French-trimmed roast! Seasoning this dish with spices like rosemary, thyme, and sage give you the comforting feeling of home-cooking, and the sweet red wine sauce really takes the cake…or roast! Follow this easy-to-read recipe.
Aside from the traditional roast, you should also consider trying a Ribeye Roast for your holiday entertaining. The Ribeye is located above the Short Ribs in the Rib primal between the Chuck and the Loin primal. It has a rich flavor, and will satisfy anyone who prefers their roasts to be more juicy and tender.
Peppered Ribeye Roast with Roasted Garlic Sauce
This protein packed roast comes with a powerful punch of flavor! It calls for a roasted garlic sauce that flavor aficionados will absolutely adore, and the blend of herbs and spices matches perfectly. Try this recipe to be a little bit more adventurous for your holiday meal! Check it out.
Talk about tenderness! Our Stauffers Signature Tenderloin is the epitome of tender. It’s extremely versatile, allowing for you to be creative in how you fill and garnish it.
Spinach & Bacon Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Adding fillings to flavorize your holiday meats can be fun and exciting new takes on old favorites. Traditions have to start somewhere, so why not make your family’s new tradition something special, and choose this recipe for Spinach & Bacon Stuffed Beef Tenderloin. You’ve got a healthy dose of veggies with the Spinach…and who doesn’t love Bacon? There’s so much to love about this simple and scrumptious holiday recipe. Check it out.
Finally, this presentation pick is not only a dashing display, but also very delicious. Our Signature PA Farm Fresh Crown Roast is bone-in pork loin formed into a circle, with the ribs pointed upwards into the shape of a royal crown – how majestic! It really sets the stage for the grandeur of the holiday!
Pork Crown Roast with Apple-Pecan Stuffing and Gravy
Fall might be over, but Apple and Stuffing can be year-round favorites in our book. With burst of flavor from pecans, honey mustard, gravy, and apple, this recipe is guaranteed to turn heads this holiday season – in a good way! And doesn’t it look amazing? Check it out.
We want to help you make new Christmas memories and traditions that will last a lifetime. Trust our butcher shops to provide you with the quality cuts that you need for this holiday season, whether you’re entertaining guests, or simply enjoying a meal with your family.
From our family to yours, have a Merry Christmas!
[Recipes on skh.com and inseasonmagazine]