At Stauffers of Kissel Hill, we are proud of our commitment to the local community. We are devoted to promoting vitality and well-being in our surrounding neighborhoods by supporting local non-profit organizations.
Donations will be given in the form of product from our store or as a Stauffers gift card; no cash donations will be made. The average donation is in the amount of $25 so that we can participate with many organizations.
To apply for a donation, please fill out the following application completely and submit by clicking send or mail it to the corporate office at the following address:
Stauffers of Kissel Hill
P.O. Box 1500
Lititz, PA 17543
Apply for a Donation Online
Organizations must apply at least 4 weeks in advance of when they require a donation. You will be notified with our decision at least 2 weeks before your event.
Please note: A completed application is not an agreement to honor your request. Donations to non-profit organizations will not be given more than one time within a calendar year. A previous donation does not guarantee a donation will be offered again for a specific event or donation amount. By accepting a donation from our company, you are giving us permission to publish your organization as the recipient of a donation. Political organizations are not eligible for donations out of respect for the wide variety of beliefs of our customers. While we would like to be able to meet every request, we must focus our efforts on those that provide the most benefit to Stauffers of Kissel Hill and the communities we serve. We appreciate the time and efforts of your organization and wish you success with your event.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill offers additional opportunities for fundraising for non-profit organizations.
- Sub Fundraiser. Download contract and get more information here.
- Shopping Spree. Download Organization form here. Download Guidelines here.
- Gift Cards. Download Guidelines here.
- Area in front of store to set up table for fundraising opportunities, or use of the parking lot for chicken barbeques. These requests can be made by calling the store’s customer service.
- Scrip Program. Approved participating organizations can purchase scrip gift cards for face value minus 5%. The organizations may then turn around and sell the scrip gift cards to group members for face value. Email us for more information here.