Just see a Team Member to schedule an installation.
One Price Includes:
Soil amendment, mulch, root stimulator, delivery within ten miles from the store, and planting. Add $5.00 a mile for each additional mile over ten miles.
Sod & Soil Removal
We will remove an area large enough to accommodate the root ball of the plant. Creating beds and berms is not included. Whenever possible, we will incorporate existing soil into the landscape, however, off-site removal may incur disposal fees
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Planting price includes a one year guarantee for the plant and the planting fee.
Mulch Spreading Service
Too busy to mulch? Don’t like to mulch? We can help! Let us mulch your property for you. Contact a team member for details.
To ensure the success of your new trees and shrubs, we ask that you review this checklist.
If you have any questions, please call us at: 717-572-3972
- Are drainage, climate and exposure (sun, shade and wind) conditions appropriate for the plants being installed? If you are unsure, please ask us for advice.
- Is the planting area clear of all stumps,ground cover, debris, etc?
- Clearly mark all lines if they are in the planting area. Are there gas, power, cable, drain, water, sprinkler or invisible fence lines in the area?
- Have you placed flags to clearly identify where the plants go? Write the name of each plant on each flag.
- Is the planting area easy to find? Are all gates unlocked? Can the area be reached with a wheelbarrow?
Caring for Your New Plantings
After planting, trees and shrubs should be watered thoroughly, then water when soil is dry to the touch – about 1.5 inch or knuckle deep.
Check regularly and only water when necessary. Too much water or lack of water are top reasons plants fail to grow.
Water more frequently during long periods of hot and dry weather. Try to water before noon during warm weather. In the fall, be sure to water any new plants once a week until the ground freezes.If plants are in clay soil, be sure they do not sit in water.
To encourage a deep root system, let a slow trickle of water soak into the soil at the plant base for 10 to 15 min.
Keep 2 inches of mulch around new plantings. Mulch helps to keep weeds out and moisture in.
We applied a starter fertilizer at planting time, which should be sufficient for the first year.
#1 & 2 Pots
Balled & Burlap Hardwood Trees
1″ to 1.25″ size
1.5″ to 1.75″
2″ to 2.25″
2.5″ to 3″
Balled & Burlap Evergreen Trees & Shrubs
1 ft. to 2ft.
2ft. to 3ft.
3ft. to 4ft.
4ft. to 6ft.
6ft. to 8ft.
*Minimum planting fee of $150.00