Grocery shopping just got easier with our new online grocery service powered by Rosie. It’s everything you love about Stauffers Fresh Foods…now online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It’s easy, fast, and convenient. Simply log in, shop for your items, select a pick up time, and arrive at the store for pickup! Or, choose delivery to your home within 8 miles.
Start shopping now!
Order Groceries Online For Pickup or Delivery
- Check available times by viewing the “Next Available Order Slot,” message or by clicking the “clock” in the upper right portion of the web page before building your order.
- New order days/times are added every evening at 8:00 PM. (have order fully ready in cart before the 8:00 PM time as we will NOT be accepting add-ons to orders)
- Substitution options (Please note with both options, items like toilet paper and certain cleaning supplies especially sanitizing products will most likely be unavailable depending on shipments.)
- If you choose substitutions and an item is out of stock, our personal shoppers will automatically choose the most similar item for you if a substitution is available (note that you can add a note for any specific item that you may not want substituted). No phone calls or texts will be made.
- If you choose no substitutions, your order will be picked with exact available matches. No phone calls or texts for substitutions will be made.
- Please provide your name and order code when you call or text to say that you have arrived.
- Rohrerstown Stauffers Online Phone Number 717-892-9871
- Mount Joy Stauffers Online Phone Number 717-892-9664
- Lititz Stauffers Online Phone Number 717-892-9873
Thank you for your continued trust and support!
Continuing to Serve You: Susan-“Your online ordering with pickup has been such a lifesaver for our family during this COVID-19 situation. My mom is in her 70s and lives in Lancaster county, several hours away from us. Your pickup service has enabled her to have the groceries she likes without the risk of walking the aisles of a grocery store. I place her order online, and she just needs to pull into the lot for pickup. The people who pack even make nice notes explaining which items they had to substitute. Kudos to your Rohrerstown Road team for making this possible.”
Hear from Our Personal Shoppers and Hear from Our Customers
How Shopping Online For Groceries Works
Details On Using Stauffers Online Grocery App
CURBSIDE PICKUP HOURS
- Pickup Times are 8am-7pm, 7 days a week. Please place your order at least 4 hours prior to pickup.
- There is no minimum order amount. We fulfill orders of any size!
- The convenience fee for all pickup orders is $3.99. All sale prices in our ad circular are honored online at the same price. For other items, the prices may vary from those in store to help cover the costs of picking, packing and processing. “Buy One Get One Free” items are displayed on Rosie at half the retail price (e.g., an item that is $4 retail would be $2 for a “BOGOF” sale).
- We deliver on Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday from 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm.
- Order by 10am the day of delivery for 2pm-4pm delivery.
- Order by 2pm the day of delivery for 6pm-8pm delivery.
- There is a delivery fee based on geographical distance from our store. All sales and advertised prices found in-store are honored online at the same price except for “Buy & Save” offers. For most other items, the prices will vary from those in-store.
- Driver will place groceries outside the door and ring the doorbell.
- The Driver will step back a safe distance and wait for the customer to come to the door.
- Customer will no longer need to sign for order.
- Driver will not enter the residence or come into contact with the customer.
Check Eligibility & Rates for Delivery
Stauffers now offers delivery for local customers within 8 miles of the Lititz, Rohrerstown, and Mount Joy locations.
Not Yet Signed Up for Stauffers Signature Rewards?
You can sign up for a Stauffers Signature Rewards ID while shopping online. Exactly like above, add your Phone Number in the field and receive your verification code. Once you add the pin on Rosie, your new Rewards Account will be saved to your Rosie Account, and your Account will display in your Appcard Dashboard as a new Account.
What Our Customers Have to Say
Marylee: As an elderly and at-risk couple, your delivery and curbside pickup services have been invaluable to us during this lengthy Covid time period. We have been so pleased with ALL of the store shoppers who have filled our orders, but we have to give a special thank you to Tina Grier, who has been exceptional in her selections and informative when an item has been unavailable. Stauffer’s truly is the best.
Ginelle: “I tried the online shopping for the first time this weekend and loved it! Becky was fantastic and called me with a question about a possible substitution in my order. I could not be happier with my experience, and will use it again. Thank you!”
Katie: “I have been online shopping for the past couple of months. I recently had a baby and this has made my life so much easier! Becky is so sweet and always has everything together and ready on time (and usually early!). Thanks!!”
Lisa: “Tried this for the first time yesterday. Excellent experience! Easy, convenient and accurate, from beginning to end, including the friendly employees who brought my groceries out to my car and loaded.”
Melissa: “This is an awesome service!”
Pam: “This changes everything!”
Carolyn: “This is so much better than dragging 3 kids around while shopping.”
Kathleen: “I have used Amazon Fresh before but this is so much better. I get the quality of Stauffers with easy pick up and Tina was wonderful. I’m a working mother and this makes life so much easier.”
Katie: “I am loving this option for busy people and families. I find grocery shopping overwhelming but doing it online has been a fabulous option, at least for me!”
Lisa: “Entire process was easy. Groceries were packed into bags with care. Order was accurate. Friendly delivery to my car. very pleased!”
Lisa: “I used this service for the second time and couldn’t be more satisfied! Sent in the order last night, chose a time slot, pulled into the designated parking space today, and within 3 minutes, my groceries were wheeled out to my car. Order was accurate and packaged into bags with care. LOVE IT!”
Veronica: “I love Stauffers. They’ve got the best fresh seafood deals, and fried chicken for when I just don’t feel like cooking.”
John: “We had our 1st home delivery today and everyone of your people performed flawlessly. Becky was our diligent personal shopper. Duane at your home office helped with a software question… And our delivery person today was relaxed albeit fast and charming while making sure to get our “Confirmation Code”.
Robert:“I want to thank you for the wonderful on-line shopping experience. From entering my order to driving away with the completed order was an easy process. My contacts along the way were extremely helpful and very friendly. I will be back.”
John: “Your driver Larry performed flawlessly — as he always does. We had a new in-store shopper who did a perfect job pulling our large order and making several adjustments for out of stock or substitute items. We are very happy with Rosie, your staff and the good values your organization routinely provides.”
Tim: My wife and I placed an online order and were promptly greeted (by your Personal Shopper) who loaded our trunk in perfect fashion, like a professional. Great personality, hard worker, and an overall good person who seemed happy as could be.
Lisa: Tina Grier is an absolute gem and clearly one of SKH’s rock star employees! She filled my curbside order expertly, making substitutions I would have made. And when I received my order and had one question, she was on the other end of the phone politely answering my question. Once again outstanding customer service! This is why I shop local! Many thanks to you and the Stauffer’s team!
Corinna: I would like to give a shout out to Juan at the Mount Joy store. I did my first online curbside pickup order. What a delight this experience was. He called to tell me some things were out of stock and offered replacement options. When I arrived, he came out with my order and was so polite and sweet…fulfilled (this) customer’s request with very professional mannerism. Great job.
Richard: Please extend our sincere appreciation to your curbside order and pickup team! This group is AWESOME! We have used and will continue to use this service based on the benchmark performance of your associates. We have NEVER BEEN disappointed with any of the hundreds of selections they made us when collecting our order! Your associates always bring our order to our vehicle within seconds of receiving our text and ALWAYS greet us with a smile and a sincere THANK YOU! We have been Stauffers customers for over 25 years. For us older folks that are at risk for this stupid virus, your curbside associates make it possible to continue enjoying Stauffers Excellent products and service with minimal risk! Please pass our appreciation on to your Team! Thank You Again. And thank you for the additional very convenient pick up times!
Rob: Since the Mt Joy store opened my wife and I have taken advantage of the curbside. Your employee, Annie, is great. She has gone out of her way to help us. I could give several examples how she is an asset for Stauffers, but will just say you couldn’t have a more dedicated, professional team member than Annie. Because of her, we will continue to be your customer.
Donna: I would like you to know that a team member, Keith is the greatest. He delivers my groceries thru Rosie. I can count on him to be on time and kind and considerate and very respectful. I cannot begin to tell you how he brightens my day when he comes. Thank you.