Stauffers Signature Prime Pork
Try Something New!
If you want flavor, look no further than our Signature Prime Pork.
Visit our meat department and talk to our expert in-house butchers about Stauffers Signature Prime Pork today! Cook the most tender, moist, and flavorful pork you can imagine in your oven, grill, or pan and prepare to be amazed. Our Signature Prime Pork is made using the old world master butcher tradition of larding and brining.
We guarantee that you will get the real “steak experience” with this perfectly marbled pork. Its amazing flavor is compared favorably to beef steak by most customers. Whether you grill, roast, braise, or sear it, the end result will leave you wanting more.
- Signature PRIME Pork New York Strip Steak – Cut from the center of the boneless loin just like a Beef New York Strip Steak
- Signature Prime Pork Texas Style Pork Chop – Cut from the rib section of the pork, just like the Texas Style Beef Rib Chop
- We recommend to grill both the Boneless New York Strip Steak of Pork and The Texas Style Pork Chop to a finished internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Using a grilling temperature of medium high, sear your pork on each side until browned to your preference.
- Using indirect heat, continue grilling until reaching an internal temperature of 138 degrees.
- Remove immediately from the grill, wrap loosely in foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes (it will continue to cook to reach the required 145 degrees.)
- You can season as desired before grilling,but due to the brining, you may want to avoid additional salt.
- Signature Rack of Pork
- Signature Boneless Loin Roast of Pork
- Signature Crown Roast of Pork
- Season your roast as desired. Due to the brining, avoid salt.
- Try making your own Porchetta seasoning – 1 part black pepper, 1 part garlic powder, 2 parts dill weed (ground fine)
- Blend together and season your roast liberally before roasting.
- Roast in preheated 350 degree oven until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil, and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.