Plan Your Easter Dinner Menu
Easter is a time of remembrance and tradition. With tradition comes a time-honored dinner menu that you and your family will absolutely love! We planned the perfect celebratory meal for you to enjoy, featuring a simple yet scrumptious pièce de résistance as well as all the fixins. There are even delicious dessert options!
We want to make sure that your meal is as memorable as the spirit of the holiday. Add these items to your Easter Day dinner menu:
Baking The Best Easter Ham
Every year, we make it our mission to bring you savings for your family’s Easter dinner. We partner with amazing local businesses to provide you with the main course that you grew up enjoying each year, at a low price. Our Kunzler and Leidy’s Whole, Fully Cooked, Boneless Hams are on sale for $1.99 per pound. (Limit 1, additional Hams at $2.49 per pound)
We also carry these options:
- Sugardale Ham Portions, on sale for $0.99 per pound.
- Sugardale Ham Sliced Spiral on sale for $1.69 per pound.
- Kunzler and Leidy’s Spiral Sliced Bone-In Half Ham for $2.59 per pound.
- Local Dietz & Watson 3 pound Fruited Ham on sale for $15.00 each
Whether you are cooking Easter dinner for the first time, or simply looking to change your own traditional recipe up for something unique, there are countless ways to prepare your Ham dish!
Honey-Orange Ham Recipe:
This recipe puts a special spin on your main course with a blend of spices, citrus, and honey. If you are looking for something sweeter, this is the meal for you! For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 (8 pound) Whole or Half Ham, Boneless or Bone-in.
- Approx 2 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
Easter Side Dishes: Fruits & Veggies
Speaking of pairing yummy, healthy veggies with your ham recipe, we have a fantastic selection of fresh produce on sale to make your Easter dinner exceptional! Accompany your centerpiece with sales on:
- Tender Green Asparagus – 2 for $5.00
- Super Sweet Whole Pineapples – $2.79 each
- Medium North Carolina Yams – $0.69 per pound
- Tender Green Beans – $1.89 per pound
- Sliced Brussels Sprouts Value Pack – $6.49 each
- California Cauliflower – 2 for $6.00
We also have the perfect produce options for entertaining groups for your Easter Day celebrations! Our signature entertaining bowls and trays are refreshing and can be served as delightful appetizers, or as a side dish at dinner:
- Stauffers Signature Medium Fresh Fruit Bowl – $18.00 each
- Stauffers Signature Small Veggie Trays – $12.99 each (Serves 4-6)
- Stauffers Signature Small Fruit Trays – $14.99 each (Serves 4-6)
Check out our Fruit & Veggie Trays for larger groups.
Easter Dessert Ideas
- Our Signature Fruit Tarts are made from scratch using a shortbread tart shell, then filled with a scrumptious cream cheese filling and topped with the freshest fruit from our produce department.
- Try our Signature Lemon Meringue Pie – started with a flaky shortbread crust, packed with tart lemon filling, and piled high with meringue topping. It’s incredible!
- Who can forget this family tradition? Take home one of our Signature Coconut Cakes this Easter! This moist cake is made from scratch and iced with our own buttercream before being delicately covered in coconut shavings. It is an essential!
Traditional Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Before you finalize your list for your Easter Day food celebrations, we cannot forget to include everyone’s favorite guilty pleasure – Peanut Butter Eggs!
We make our Signature Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Eggs from scratch in our bakery for you to enjoy with friends and family. With a delectable dark or milk chocolate coating around a mixture of fresh peanut butter or coconut cream and confectioner’s sugar, we guarantee it will be tough to eat just one! We also carry local Sheila’s individually wrapped Peanut Butter, Coconut Cream, and Buttercream Eggs for on-the-go satisfaction.
Find everything you need to make your Easter Day dinner a success from Stauffers!