Plan Your Easter Dinner Menu
Easter is a time of remembrance and tradition. With tradition comes a time-honored dinner menu that you and your family will absolutely love! We planned the perfect celebratory meal for you to enjoy, featuring a simple yet scrumptious pièce de résistance as well as all the fixins. There are even delicious dessert options!
We want to make sure that your meal is as memorable as the spirit of the holiday. Add these items to your Easter Day dinner menu:
Baking The Best Easter Ham
Every year, we make it our mission to bring you savings for your family’s Easter dinner. We partner with amazing local businesses to provide you with the main course that you grew up enjoying each year, at a low price. Try our Kunzler and Leidy’s Whole, Fully Cooked, Boneless Hams.
We also carry these options:
- Sugardale Ham Portions
- Sugardale Ham Sliced Spiral
- Kunzler and Leidy’s Spiral Sliced Bone-In Half Ham
- Local Dietz & Watson 3 pound Fruited Ham
Whether you are cooking Easter dinner for the first time, or simply looking to change your own traditional recipe up for something unique, there are countless ways to prepare your Ham dish!
Honey-Orange Ham Recipe:
This recipe puts a special spin on your main course with a blend of spices, citrus, and honey. If you are looking for something sweeter, this is the meal for you! For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 (8 pound) Whole or Half Ham, Boneless or Bone-in.
- Approx 2 Tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cloves
Easter Side Dishes: Fruits & Veggies
Speaking of pairing yummy, healthy veggies with your ham recipe, we have a fantastic selection of fresh produce on sale to make your Easter dinner exceptional! Accompany your centerpiece with sales on:
- Tender Green Asparagus
- Super Sweet Whole Pineapples
- Medium North Carolina Yams
- Tender Green Beans
- Sliced Brussels Sprouts
- California Cauliflower
We also have the perfect produce options for entertaining groups for your Easter Day celebrations! Our signature entertaining bowls and trays are refreshing and can be served as delightful appetizers, or as a side dish at dinner:
- Stauffers Signature Medium Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Stauffers Signature Small Veggie Trays (Serves 4-6)
- Stauffers Signature Small Fruit Trays (Serves 4-6)
Easter Dessert Ideas
- Our Signature Fruit Tarts are made from scratch using a shortbread tart shell, then filled with a scrumptious cream cheese filling and topped with the freshest fruit from our produce department.
- Try our Signature Lemon Meringue Pie – started with a flaky shortbread crust, packed with tart lemon filling, and piled high with meringue topping. It’s incredible!
- Who can forget this family tradition? Take home one of our Signature Coconut Cakes this Easter! This moist cake is made from scratch and iced with our own buttercream before being delicately covered in coconut shavings. It is an essential!
Find everything you need to make your Easter Day dinner a success from Stauffers!