*Info courtesy of Rosie
My List & Favorites
Stauffers Online offers you two easy ways to save your favorite or frequently bought items.
1. My Favorites:
Each item on the Stauffers Online site has a heart button attached to it:
Once you click on this heart, the following pop-up will appear:
Notice that “My Favorites” is already selected. If you select “Save” you will now save an item to your favorites screen.
To view your favorites, hover over your account name in the upper right corner of your screen. Select “My favorites”.
This will open up your favorites screen, which will save any favorited item. You can add items directly to your cart from here.
2. My Lists:
Lists are great for making groupings of more specific items. For example, a place to keep all the ingredients you need to make your favorite batch of cookies.
There are two ways to make a list:
- Save from “My Lists” in the Navigation
- Hover over your account name in the upper right corner of your screen. Select “My Lists”
- The lists screen will open. Select “Create new list” under your profile name.
- The “Create” pop-up box will appear. Type the name of your list and select “Save” when done.
- Save from the Heart Button
- Select the heart on an item you would like to add to a list. The Favorites pop-up screen will appear. Select “Add new list”.
- Type in the name of your new list and select ‘Save’.
Now that you have created a list, it is time to add items to it. Whenever you select the heart next to an item, you will have the option to add the item to your favorites, a list, or both! Make as many lists as you want!
To view your lists, hover over your account name in the upper right corner of your screen. Select “My Lists”
You now can view all of your lists, and add items to your cart directly from this screen.
Any item that has a green heart in the upper-right corner is in your favorites, but not necessarily in a list.
To remove an item from either your favorites or a list, select the heart again, and deselect “My Favorites” or the list you’d like to remove the item from.
From this screen you can also add whole lists to your cart:
- Next to your list, select “View all”
- This will open your full list. From this screen, select “Add list to cart”. All items in the list are now in your cart!
- There is also a similar feature that allows you to add entire past orders to your cart
- Hover over your name in the upper right corner and select “My Orders” from the drop down menu
- All of your past orders will appear. Scroll until you see the order you would like to reorder. Select “View All”
- Select “Add order to cart”
- You now have all items from a previous order in your cart!